Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Connector 1:||FC duplex||Connector 2:||ST duplex|
|Core:||2 fibers or duplex||Cable diameter:||3.0mm, 2.0mm|
|Length:||3m, 5m, customized||Cable cover:||LSZH, PVC|
ST to FC Double Fiber Optic Patch Cables MM Transform into SM Patch Cord
Connector 1: STduplex
Connector 2: FC duplex
Mode: single mode change to multimode
Fiber number: duplex or 2 fibers
Cover: LSZH, PVC, customized
Length: 1m, 3m, customized
Mode condition fiber optic patch cable descriptions:
- Mode condition fiber optic patch cable is a duplex multimode cord that has a small length of single-mode fiber at the start of the transmission length. The basic principle behind the cord is that you launch your laser into the small section of single-mode fiber, then the other end of the single-mode fiber is coupled to multimode section of the cable with the core offset from the center of the multimode fiber.
- Mode conditioning patch cords are usually used in pairs. Which means that you will need a mode conditioning patch cord at each end to connect the equipment to the cable plant. So these patch cords are usually ordered in numbers.
- Mode conditioning patch cords can only convert single-mode to multimode. If you want to convert multimode to single-mode, then a media converter will be required.
Besides, mode conditioning patch cables are used in the 1300nm or 1310nm optical wavelength window, and should not be used for 850nm short wavelength window such as 1000Base-SX.
- Mode Conditioning Patch Cable is required where Gigabit 1000 Base-LX routers and switches are installed into existing multimode cable plants. The transceiver modules launch only singlemode 1300 nm signals but the existing network is built with multimode cables.
Fiber optic patch cable Characteristics:
- Low insertion loss;
- High return loss;
- Good repeatability;
- Good interchange;
- Excellent environmental adaptability.
Fiber optic patch cable Applications:
- CATV (Cable Television)
- Telecommunication networks
- Computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment
- Communication rooms
- FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- FOS (fiber optic sensor)
- Fiber Optic Communication System
- Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
- Defense combat readiness, etc.
Fiber optic patch cable Product pictures:
Fiber optic patch cable Specifications:
|Connector Style||LC, SC, ST, FC, MU, DIN, D4, MPO, SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC, ...
Duplex MTRJ/Female, MTRJ/Male
|Fiber Type||9/125 SMF-28 or equivalent (Single mode) OS1
50/125, 62.5/125 (Multimode) OM2&OM1
50/125 10G (Multimode) OM3
G652 (all type), G657(all type), G655(all type)
|Cable Type||Simplex, Duplex (Zip cord)
|Cable Cover material||PVC
|Return Loss (For Single mode)||≤ 0.15dB (For Single mode Master)
≤ 0.30dB (For Single mode Standard)
≤ 0.30dB (For Multi mode)
Tested by JDS RM 3750
|UPC ≥ 50dB
SPC ≥ 55dB
APC ≥ 60dB (typ.65dB)
Tested by JDS RM3750
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea