Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Cladding dia.:||125um||Fiber:||single fiber|
|Cleave length:||max 20mm||Cleave angle:||5 degree|
|Blade life:||60,000 fibers||Dimension:||63x77x63mm|
DVP 740 ARC Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer Electrode Stick Chamber Electrical
Kocent Optec Limited can supply a series of electrode for all type of fiber optic fusion splice machine. Detail please check below list.
Replace the electrodes process:
- Confirm the welding machine was turned off, remove the electrode chamber of the protection cover, loosen screw is fixed on the electrode, remove the electrodes;
- Loosen the top electrode under silk, remove the electrodes.
- Install the new electrode, operation steps and remove the electrode method, by contrast, in operation.
- Requires two electrode tip clearance as follows: 2.6 plus or minus 0.2 mm.
Finally, in the process of assembly, do not touch the electrode tips, in case of damage to the electrode, and avoid the electrodes into the machine internal damage. Should be done after replacing electrode, arc position calibration.
The electrode of clean and arc calibration:
1. The electrode after the installation is complete, open the welding electrical source switch.
2. After welding machine into the initial screen, press the menu button to enter level menu.
3. Find the machine maintenance, through the movement of the cursor into the clean electrodes, after confirmation, the machine will automatically discharge clean and aging electrode.
4. Install the chopped fiber left/right, find arc through the movement of the cursor position, by manipulating the fiber end face and the position of the two electrode tip to keep three point one line, the machine will be discharge test, can be adjusted according to actual condition.
5. In the end, according to the menu, in turn out.
|Model of Electrode||Brand and Model of fiber optic fusion splice machine|
|S013532||Fujikura FSM-17S,18S,50S,50R,60S,60R Fusion Splicers|
|S175X-05||Fitel S175, S175-v2000, S176, S177 & S182A fusion splicers|
|S178X||Fitel S178 Fusion Splicer|
|ER-10||Sumitomo Type-39 Fusion Splicer|
|ER-6||Sumitomo Type-35,Type-36 Fusion Splicer|
|ER-8||Sumitomo Type-37 Fusion Splicer|
|S0000041||Fujikura FSM-20PM, 30P, 30S, 30SF, 30PF, 40F, 40S, 40PM, 20CSII Fusion Splicer|
|S963||Fitel S963, S121A, S122 Fusion Splicer|
|S198A-05||Fitel S198A Fusion Splicer|
|ER-7||Sumitomo Type-65 Fusion Splicer|
|ER-9||Sumitomo Type-25 Fusion Splicer|
|ER-5||Sumitomo Type-61, 62, 63, 41S Fusion Splicer|
|S010216||Fujikura FSM-16S, 16R, 30R Fusion Splicer|
|ELECT2-12||Fujikura FSM-11R, Fusion Splicer|
|SE-300||Jilong KL-260C,280, 300 Fusion Splicer|
|SE-41||Jilong AV6471 Fusion Splicer|