Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Model:||Max-710B||Dynamic Range:||up to 37 dB|
|Short distance Resolution:||5cm||Life Duration:||12 hours|
|Testing length:||Max 80km||Power:||12V|
OTDR Max-710B tester OTDR FTTx/MDU Optical Time Domain Reflectometry
COST-OPTIMIZED AND COMPREHENSIVE OTDR:
- The MAX-710B is the first tablet-inspired OTDR that is handy, lightweight and rugged enough for any outside plant environment.
- With a 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen, the most efficient handheld display in the industry, it delivers an unprecedented userexperience.
- Its intuitive and Windows-like GUI ensures a fast learning curve.
- Plus, its new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
- The Max-710B is a genuine last-mile OTDR from the world’s leading manufacturer.
- It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for first-time-right results, every time.
- It is optimized for the point-to-point testing and troubleshooting of FTTx architectures, and is ideal for testing short fibers (e.g., inside a CO environment or at FTTA/DAS network installations).
- In addition to its amazing 12-hour battery life that will never let you down, it offers plug-and-play hardware options, like the VFL, power meter and USB tools.
- Ultimately, the Max-710B is small enough to fit in your hand and big enough to fit all your needs!
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen – the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 1m, ADZ 4m
- Dynamic range of 30/28 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- FTTx last-mile installation and troubleshooting
- Short access network testing
- FTTA-fi ber DAS installations
- CATV/HFC network testing
|Display||Two USB 2.0 ports
RJ-45 LAN 10/100 Mbit/s
|Storage||2 GB internal memory (20 000 OTDR traces, typical)|
|Batteries||Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
12 hours of operation as per Telcordia (Bellcore) TR-NWT-001138
|Power supply||Power supply AC/DC adapter, input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 9-16 V DCIN 15 Watts minimum|
|Event dead zone||1m|
|Attenuation dead zone||4m|
|Distance range||0.1 to 160 km|
|Pulse width||5 ns to 20 us|
|Sampling resolution||0.04 to 5m|
|Sampling points||Up to 256 000|
According to export standard packing.
By International express: TNT, DHL, UPS, special line express, etc
By air: CA, ZH, CZ, AA, AC, BA, etc